Informing and communicating with clients / subscribers
The company will contact the customer / subscriber through a specific communication media, if he gives consent. By completing the form, the customer / subscriber agrees to receive advertising e-mails, a consent is given to process the following data:
- Name and surname,
- Phone number,
- E-mail address,
- ID (Google analytics)
Advertising emails will contain the following components
- And will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages.
- The sender will be clearly evident.
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be designated as such.
- The way to unsubscribe from receiving ad messages will be visually presented.
- The sender will respect the user not wanting to receive advertising messages.
When registering to receive advertising emails, a user may authorize the use of his personal information for the following purposes:
 (OPTIONAL) Consent for tracking activities and interests on the https://www.infinitus-outdoor.com website and all associated sub-domains:
 (MANDATORY) Consent to receive news about Infinitus d.o.o. offers and other innovations apply until cancellation and include:
- Export, storage and processing of data in the marketing automation tool, which helps us to keep track of your activities on the website https://www.infinitus-outdoor.com and all associated sub-domains. It enables us to perform ordered services, contact regarding your activities on the web pages and aggregation and anonymized analysis of the use of the website and its content.
- All personal data are used exclusively for the purpose of providing our services, anonymised analysis and optimizing our operations and are not available to the public, unless the user explicitly gives consent.
 (OPTIONAL) The consent to receive personalized news and offers is valid until canceled and includes:
- using data to send regular e-news about our offer and news.
- the use of data for occasional delivery of other content, such as ecommerce guides, ecommerce event notifications and such
- Exporting, storing and processing data in a marketing automation tool that allows us to send these kind of news
- data processing with pseudonymization (so that it can not be attributed to a specific individual)
- use of data for direct marketing
- Re-targeting platforms to reintroduce products / offers
- export and processing of data in digital advertising tools (use of e-mail for the preparation of anonymous user segments, in this case the e-mail cannot be attributed to a specific individual)
- data processing with pseudonymization (so that it cannot be attributed to a specific individual)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that inform us about how many times a visitor visits our site and what interests them in these visits. Cookies do not contain any data themselves. You always have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Their storage is under the complete control of the browser used by the user.
Cookies are small files that the visited sites send to your computer and stored on it. Cookies are stored in the web browser’s file directory. On next visit to the site, the browser reads a cookie and provides information to the site or other item that set the cookie.
Why are cookies needed?
Cookies are essential for providing user-friendly online services. Many e-commerce functions would not be possible without cookies. A quicker and easier interaction between the web user and the website. With their help, the web site remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving time, making web browsing more effective and enjoyable.
Why are websites using cookies?
By using cookies, businesses can evaluate the effectiveness of their website design, as well as the relevance of the type and number of ads they offer to users on their websites.
You decide to allow yourself to save cookies on your computer or not. You can control and modify cookie settings using the Web Browser settings. For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.
Do all cookies work the same way?
No! There are several types of cookies that have different purposes. Cookies vary by function, duration, and client that they install.
If you turn off cookies, some of the webpage options may be disabled. Even when turning off all cookies, the web browser still gets some information. This information is necessary for the basic operation of our website.
Our company respects privacy, so we handle customer data responsibly and in accordance with the law (Personal Data Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, Electronic Communications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU).
Personal data is used solely for the smooth operation of the company.
Customers who will give consent to the processing of personal data will be informed about the purpose of using the given personal data and the rights set by the legislation.
The controller of the personal data you provided is company INFINITUS, digitalno video komuniciranje, d.o.o., Prevale 7, Trzin, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia, registration number.: 2009188000, represented by director Jure Malešič, tel. No. 015128052, fax 05/720-3555 , e-mail: email@example.com.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
. The users of personal data are the internal departments of company INFINITUS d.o.o. and its contractual processors with whom it has concluded an appropriate contract for the processing of personal data. Personal data is stored for the duration of the contractual relationship or for a limited period of time, if it is determined by the law or is such a legitimate interest in INFINITUS d.o.o.. In accordance with the fifth paragraph of Article 86 of the Value Added Tax Act, ZDDV-1, we are obliged to store the invoices for 10 years.
The user of the website can tell the company INFINITUS d.o.o. (the controller of the personal data) to stop using his personal information via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user of the website has the right to access their personal data, which were acquired during the use of the page. The personal data manager must first check the identity of the person requesting access to personal data.
The user of the website has the right to correct inaccurate data that were obtained acquired during the use of the page. The data controller must first verify the identity of the person who requests the correction of inaccurate personal data.
- The user of the website has the right that his personal data is forgotten (the erasure of personal data) as specified by an article 17 of General data protection regulation.
- The user of the website has the right to terminate the use of personal data for direct marketing and profiling.
- The user of the website has the right to decide on the use of personal data based on the automated processing.
- The user of the website has the right to appeal against the controller of personal data to the supervisory authority if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the GDPR.
- I am aware that all the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in connection with personal data can be addressed to the controller using the following email address: email@example.com
- I am aware that in the case of exercise of these rights the operator may request additional information for the needs of reliable identification. He can only refuse to act if he proves that he cannot reliably identify the person.
- I am aware that, upon my request, with which I exercise my rights in connection with the above personal data, the operator must reply without undue delay and no later than one month after the receival of the request.
Procedure for exercising rights
- For company INFINITUS d.o.o. and its webpage https://www.infinitus-outdoor.com, all received personal data of customers and users of a website (such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, ID-Google analytics) are private and confidential.
- Personal data is stored in accordance with the law and is accessible only to authorized personnel and to the person who owns them.
- Personal data is used exclusively for the purposes of product marketing. Company INFINITUS d.o.o. won’t provide personal data to third parties without the consent of the client.
Customer data is stored in digital form, and processed and protected in accordance with the law. We need customer personal information to complete the order and ship the product. All personal information will be stored discretely and we won’t forward them to third parties.
The company will send you an order confirmation via e-mail. The invoice is issued at the time of the acceptance of shipment. All documents (records of purchases, orders, invoices, complaints) are kept at the office of the company INFINITUS d.o.o, digitalno video komuniciranje, d.o.o., Prevale 7, Trzin, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia. A registered customer may request copies of documents to be transmitted electronically or in paper form.
If you do not provide personal information, the contract or pre-contract cannot be implemented. We do not make automated decisions as described in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and we do not design profiles.